Northbourne is a village and a parish in the Eastry district, Kent.
The village stands 2¾ miles from Deal. It originally took its name from a brook or burnwhich runs to the Stour at Sandwich.
The parish contains also the hamlets of Finglesham, Little Betteshanger, Marley, and West-Street.
The village has a country pub – The Hare & Hounds – and a lovely little primary school. There used to be a village shop and post office, but these unfortunately closed some years ago.
Many of the houses in Northbourne date back to the 1800’s and some go back even further!